Today, I want to talk about ways to spread kindness and Christmas cheer! Christmas kindness is one of my favorite things about the holiday season, so here are a few ways to spread Christmas cheer!
Ways to spread Christmas Kindness:
- Holding the door open for a stranger
- Leaving quarters at a parking meter or on a vending machine
- Baking cookies for friends and family
- Sending thank you notes
- Donating items to a food pantry
- Paying it forward in a drive-through
- Donating clothes that you no longer wear
- Letting someone ahead of you in line
- Donating pet food to a local shelter
- Giving a nice compliment to a stranger
How are you spreading Christmas cheer this year?