It is no secret that I am a bit of a puse-aholic. There is nothing like a good purse. They carry everything I need and can make or break an outfit.
I even swap my purse daily based on my outfit, so that I can both match my outfit and keep my purse contents organized. This eliminates clutter in my purse. Everything is either transferred to a new purse, put away, or trashed (like receipts or papers no longer needed).
This is my newest purse. I received it for my birthday this week and LOVE it! It is a good size, has three pockets on the inside, is firm and sturdy, and it is pink glitter!
Anyways, these are the items that tend to consistently go in my purse. The contents change based on the season I am in, but these are my current go to’s:
- Power Charger: this is a lifesaver when my phone battery is drained
- Lipstick: Urban Decay Lipstick in the shade Liar. This is the perfect pinky-nude
- Pink Glitter Kate Spade Card Holder: This was a birthday gift from my grandma & matches my purse perfectly.
- Hand Sanitizer: Found at Old Navy. Brand: Kindred Goods. Scent: Sea Salt & Fig
- Compact Mirror: Another birthday gift from my grandma, in pink, of course 😉
- Shea Butter Hand Cream & Perfume Spray from Bath & Body Works. Scent: Into the Night
- Car Keys
- Travel Size Aquaphor: This stuff will heal dry skin instantly and the travel size makes great chapstick. Perfect to combat dry, winter skin & lips.
- Well Kept Wipes: these little alcohol wipes clean off phone screens, glasses, sunshade lenses, and my laptop screen in a pinch.
I add other items to my purse based on my daily plans (my planner is often included, but not always), but these are almost always in my purse for now.
T-3 days until Christmas!